We are looking to hire a reliable Delivery Boy to deliver foods to customers. The Delivery Boy’s responsibilities include verifying the order of Billings before handing over Food packages, updating the status of the Food delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for Food delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a Food Delivery Boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch Delivery Boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
Delivery Boy Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of Jaffna roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Training time: Every order per 60 %
- Part-time: Every order per 60 %
- Permeant : Every order per 40 % + Fixed Payment ( 15000 to 30 000 ) + EPF & ETF