We are looking for an experienced Trainee Manager to join our team!
We are looking for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our Web Agency. The Management Trainee’s responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which can include, performing duties in several departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning the way to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. you must even be ready to complete any required evaluations.
To achieve success as a Management Trainee, you must have superb attention to detail and be ready to promptly identify problems. Outstanding candidates will have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Management Trainee Responsibilities:
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
Management Trainee Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in a related field or Completed in GCE Advanced Level With ICT Pass.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, SEO, Marketing, English & Web Design.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.