We are looking for an experienced Web Designer to join our team!
We are trying to find a Website Designer who is going to be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, also as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. you’ll be working closely with our web development team to make sure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To achieve success during this role, you’ll got to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the planning of the Website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the looks of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they’re in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in a related field or Completed in GCE Advanced Level With ICT Pass.
- Proficiency in graphic design software & web Design Platforms including WordPress, Joomla, Magento, OpenCart, Laravel, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.